Friday, October 3, 2014

Bows, Kitty Whiskers, and Fairytales.

Here are a few of my favorite things... (go ahead and sing the song, that's my goal with this post...)

I love bows. Flat out, plain, and simple. Bows and I go together like peanut-butter and jelly, they are the ying to my yang. I LOVE BOWS. I found these adorable shoes at the thrift store and these are by far my new favorite shoes. They are perfect for fall and have a bit of a 1930's or 1940's vibe to them but can honestly go with almost any decade including a more modern fashion.




I also love my kitty and her cute little whiskers. For those of you who don't know me I love this little thing, her name is Audrey and she is the weirdest, dow-eyed, kitty I think I have ever met. I love her so.


To live in a world of fantasy is so much more exhilarating than living a plain and boring life, or at least to transport my self there every once in awhile by visiting Disneyland or watching 'Once Upon A Time'. I found this dress at my favorite thrift store and it reminds me so much of the blue fairy from the film "Pinocchio" by Disney. Can you say next dapper day dress?! I sure can.



My total came out to be 13.24 which isn't bad for such cute shoes (that were apart of the "expensive" section of shoes) and a beautiful formal dress that just needs a good dry cleaning. 

Shoes: 5.24
Dress: 7.99

I cannot express to you how much I love these purchases and cannot wait to wear them. 

Till next time my darlings,

Paige Virginia

3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I own very few pairs of shoes that don't have bows on them! I try really hard not to buy shoes with bows but I can never resist it - this pair looks particularly gorgeous :) Also, I love that your kitty is called Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are precious. bows give me life. i love dapper day, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete